Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Mother's Love vs. Father's Love

Mother’s Love vs. Father’s Love
There are many loves in this world towards each other. There are friendship loves, relationship loves, brother love, sister love, and mother and father love. I think that there are a bunch of similarities and differences between the Mother and Father Love, just because men have a love for other people in a different way than women do. The men usually love with more of a lighter feeling while the women love with more passion and emotion.
A Fathers love towards a child is kind of hidden without us ever really realizing it. Fathers usually do something or buy us something without us asking for it in a way of showing their love. Or they give us “tough love” where if a situation has happened they just tell us to let it go and move on; like saying stiffen that lip up and move on. They also aren’t as affectionate as mothers are, where mothers like to caress their babies and hug and kiss on them if they get a cut or burn or something.
Mothers I think are also more understanding than fathers are. Just because I think mothers have more knowledge in raising a child then fathers do. Now don’t get me wrong fathers are and can be very knowledgeable about raising a child in a good way but I think it comes easier for mothers just because they gave birth to the child so they have more of a closer connection to the child than the fathers do. I think that’s why when people say they are a momma’s boy is because the mother understands more.
I also think that the fathers and mothers give more advice to different situations. Fathers know more about how to handle things like changing a car tire and fixing a fence; all the handy work stuff. While the mother gives more advice on the emotional stuff and how to handle relationships. But with the relationships I think it is based solely off of whether the child is a boy or girl. If it were me I would go to my father because he has been through more situations that I can relate to. While my mother doesn’t really know how I operate towards girls.
            All in all you need both to help you through everything. You need love in general but there isn’t a greater love than that of a fathers or mothers. You need the love of different situations from the father and the love from the mother. Otherwise it was be harder for children to grow up being able to handle some situations. Both loves are equally important and you are equally loved by both.

No comments:

Post a Comment